Terms & Conditions
Orders & Returns:
- All order discrepancies must be addressed to us no later than 10 days after delivery.
- Returns will be fully refunded within 30 days IF AND ONLY IF material has not been installed AND is in its original packaging – this does not apply to defective material returns. Freight charges will not be refunded.
- Special order items (items not in our regular inventory) to be returned will incur a 50% restocking fee Transportation charges must be paid by the customer.
- All Sales are FINAL!
- Prices valid ONLINE only and will NOT be matched in our showroom.
- We vow that none of our sales items are defective – they are just slow moving inventory for us or have been discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Any warranty issues should be addressed with the manufacturers.
- Our SAVE10 coupon is only to be used online. We’re sorry, but we cannot offer the SAVE10 coupon in our store. We offer this coupon as a courtesy to our online shoppers that have to navigate our website and design information themselves…. they do not have the benefit of our expertise at their disposal
- All fixtures have a 3 year warranty against the finish and socket. Acts of nature are not included in this warranty (i.e. lightning strike or hail damage).
- PX and “Buck Boost” transformers have a 10 year warranty. If the transformer fails before then, we will ship it back to the manufacturer to either be repaired or replaced. The manufacturer determines whether a new transformer is needed or if the transformer can be repaired.
- Unique’s Mult-Matic transformers and brass fixtures have a lifetime warranty. Unique’s copper fixtures have a 10 year warranty. If the transformer or fixture fails before then, we will ship it back to the manufacturer to either be repaired or replaced. The manufacturer determines whether a new transformer is needed or if the transformer can be repaired.
- There is no warranty on light bulbs. Lamps are rated by hours according to the manufacturer, but does not guarantee a specific lamp life. The only exceptions to this rule, are the Mercury Vapor Bulbs & LED Bulbs:
- Mercury Vapor Light Bulbs:
- There is a 1 year warranty on mercury vapor lamps rated for 12,000 hours or less. These include the: HR50R20, HR50R30, HRFF50R30PD, H50/E17, HF50/E17, H175/E17 – to name a few.
- There is a 2 year warranty on mercury vapor lamps rated for 12,000 hours or more. These include the: HR100/R30, HRFF100/R30PD, HR100R40, HRFF100R40PD, HR175R40, HRFF175R40PD, H100/E17, HF100/E17PD, H175, H250 – to name a few.
- LED Light Bulbs:
- All of our LED Manufacturers carry different warranties. As a generalization, our LED’s carry a 3 year warranty, however some warranties are as long as 5 years! And still, some manufacturers warranty their LED’s for longer, however, at a prorated replacement cost after 3 years. Many of the LED products we carry have internal manufacturing dates, and some are even smart enough to have a rolling “counter” to count the number of hours the LED has burned – very fancy! We are here to answer any warranty questions you might have! For a specific LED warranty, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-238-0346.
- Freight charges are not included in price of each fixture, and are determined during the checkout process. Freight costs are determined using Federal Express table rates, based on zone and weight of the shipment. However, larger online orders will not have freight pre-calculated for the shopper. Larger orders will have freight added at the time of the shipment. This is mainly due to the fact that so much of shipping charges rely on the size and weight of the box. If you would like to have freight charges approved before we ship your order please call our toll free number: 1-800-238-0346.
- If a shipment is received damaged, report the damage to Federal Express (1-800-GO-FED-EX) at once and hold original carton and merchandise for inspection. Or, you may refuse the shipment with your deliverer at the point of delivery.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
LED ST PAR38 15W
120V LED Replacement Lamp. 15W PAR38
RS-LED Bullet with LED MR16 lamp
Our most popular LED uplight. Perfect for house lighting or small/medium trees.
Bronze finish aluminum LED path light.
MVL-D 120V 15W LED
Replace your Mercury Vapor moonlights with our 15W LED Downlights.
MVL-D 120V 17W LED w/ Brilliance lamp
Replace your Mercury Vapor moonlights with our 17W LED Downlights.
LED BL MR16
12V LED MR16 lamp especially designed for enclosed fixtures.