This timer is designed to fit inside rain tight 3R NEMA low voltage lighting transformer enclosures to turn landscape lights on and off.
- Up to 2-on and 2-off settings per day.
- Manual On/Off thumb switch.
- Internal components are designed to operate at higher temperatures than indoor rated timers.
- Sunlight Resistant
- High temperature plastic body
- 125VAC, 60 Hertz
- Maximum current load: 15 amps at 90F, 9.5 amps at 140F
- Resistive or inductive loads
- UL recognized (E10694) and CSA approved (LR3730) when:
- SJTW, SPT-3W, or equivalent power cords, suitable for outdoor temperatures, are plugged into the timer.
- The timer is plugged into receptacles suitable for outdoor temperatures.
- The timer is enclosed in a NEMA 3R outdoor transformer enclosure.
- Ambient operating temperatures: -20F to 140F